Now Hiring! Customer Service
Now Hiring! Customer Service
Join The Un-Carrier- Take A Look at What We Offer! – We Are Hiring Now!!
$15.00 hourly plus commission/monthly bonuses.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Benefits
3.5 weeks of vacation
10 holidays + 1 floating holiday
Tuition Assistance: We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for both FT and PT employees.
$1,000 TMUS Stock for every employee
Employee Stock Purchase Program
75% off your T-Mobile phone plan
3 weeks fully paid parental leave
Up to $2400/yr. for childcare expenses
Community Voluntary & Donation Match
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Be the Expert. Redefine Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier. T-Mobile is changing wireless for good and now we’re changing Customer Care for everyone. T-Mobile is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We’re breaking all the rules and putting customers first. No more talking to machines, no more transfers. Customers have their own team ready to resolve issues whenever and however they want.
As an Associate Expert, you’ll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them customers for life. They’re YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
Call Center, Customer Service, Call Center Representative, Sales, Great Health Care Benefits; Customer Service Representative, Now Hiring, Call Center, Customer Care, Account Care, Hiring Immediately, Full Time
We’ll count on you to:
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Learn a lot – we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
The experience you’ll bring.
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekend
- Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus serious bonus potential for top performers
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- This is more than a job. It’s a chance to build a career and do work you can be proud of. Come on, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could become the job of a lifetime. So apply today!
At least 18 years of age Legally authorized to work in the United States High School Diploma or GED
Apply Here : original job
Medical Call Center RepresentativeNew! Shein Orthopaedics New York, NY, USAWe are seeking a Medical CallCenter Representative to join our Orthopaedics team! Responsibilities: * Answer multi-line phones, handle the callers needs and/or direct the caller …
Customer Service Representative/ Officer Clerk / Call CenterNew! Cogent Infotech Corporation New York, NY, USAGreetings, My name is Rakesh Kumar and I’m an IT recruiter at COGENT InfoTech. We are looking for Information Clerks at Long Island City, NY . Below are the job details. Please let me know you’re …
Customer Service RepresentativeNew! The Panther Group Union City, NJ, USAIf you enjoy an office or callcenter environment and are looking to grow your career, Apply Now! Data Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, callcenter representatives, administrative …
Customer Service Representative INew! Fidelis Care Lodi, NJ, USAMaintain performance and quality standards based on established callcenter metrics including turn-around times * Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or …
Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce ManagerNew! Twenty Recruitment Group New York, NY, USAThe ideal candidate has extensive experience with contact center and customer service processes, as … Excellent call and case management skills Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best …
[…] Customer Service. Rocky Mountain, Inc. has a competitive, yet supportive culture that has allowed us to grow over the years. […]
[…] Customer Service Representative ($38,604) […]